“Would not recommend any one to stay here.”
Review of Afrodite Complex

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lefkimi
Afrodite Complex
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed at the Afrodite Complex in July 2011 for a week. On arrival at the hotel the room I was allocated was clean. However for what it is advertised as (3 star) it was beyond basic. The bed sheets were never changed, the floor was cleaned once, I was not given any toilet paper after the first one finished. The shower was not hooked on the wall instead I had to hold it every time I had a shower. Everytime I had a shower the bathroom floor flooded with water and soap bubbles. Be aware you are told not to flush toilet paper down the toilet instead you are told to throw it in the bin provided and be aware this is not emptied daily. On my stay i only remember it being taken twice in one week which is disgusting. If they don't want you to throw the paper down the toilet then they should empty the bathroombin everyday!!! How unhygienic!!!! The cleanliness is not top priority for the people who run this accommodation. I would certainly not recommend it to any one!!! The only good thing was the location, it is right opposite Atlantis club which closes as 7am ish and is on the main strip with all the bars and clubs. I arrived at 5am ish but could not hear any music and everything was shut so didn't go out that morning. The next day I found out that Atlantis club closes at 7am you can't hear the music but if u walk across and over the bridge you will be able to hear the music and everyone having fun. If I had known I would have gone out the first night got there. Buzz bar is great for music and clubbing atmosphere and it gets that busy people spill onto the street having fun dancing and drinking. Drinks in kavos are watered down but you get 2 for 5 euros at Buzz bar and clubs and bars have loads of offers on drinks too. Be aware as you walk up and down the strip you will get people calling you and asking you to come in the bar they are working at and tell you all about the offers. It's the same with the restaurants too. Overall I would recommend kavos but not the Afrodite complex accommodation. I had a fantastic time in kavos I even got a I love kavos top!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank 1sam

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lefkimi
Quayside Village
#3 of 8 in Lefkimi
Angela Apartments
Angela Apartments
#2 of 3 in Lefkimi

Been to Afrodite Complex? Share your experiences!