All reviewsthe busred beachtinned fruit cocktailpretty hotelwelcoming hotelreal paradisefresh towels every daywithin walking distancequiet villagenice poolpool area isa lovely stayliving arealovely balconydouble bedgreek saladcaldera beach
Reviewed July 23, 2012

i stayed at this hotel for a night with my wife and we loved it. has a great town around it. the shop and food was sood. i loved it. also my wife took picture of the hotel and the town to use as the great santorini greece experience. her pictures came out great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank josh b
Reviewed July 21, 2012

After originally booking a hotel in Kamari (Santorini) which turned out to be a dump, we frantically searched for a new place to stay. This hotel was just what we should have booked from the start. We were greeted by orange juice and a very knowledgeable (and English speaking) staff, the pool area was relaxing and beautiful, and the location couldn't have been better. There are restaurants and a mini-mart right across the street, as well as beaches and local attractions within walking distance. The hotel could have helped us rent a car if we wanted, but there was really no need to leave. The rooms were clean, cool, and lovely...I will def be returning to BW Paradise if I get a chance!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Laura P
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and i just spent two weeks from 26.6.12 - 10.7.12 this was my third stay at the hotel and my husbands first and i have to say it was a wonderful relaxing break the hotel staff are amazing nothing is too much trouble and everywhere was spotless, the rooms were cleaned every day and i could not have asked for anything more, the only negative thing i can say was that the mattress was very hard but other than that it was the most perfect holiday.

Jane G

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jane g
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spend a couple of days last week in this hotel and it was great; wonderfull hotel very nice people and not a question was to much to ask. The possibility of having lunch in the hotel for a low price is nice aswell; if you go to santorini you should spend your nights here! The only downpart is the breakfast, it is correct but not that big.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Anton V
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were here, with my wife and our 15 year old boy from 24.06.2012 till 01.07.2012. Excellent place to spend a quality time in hollidays. I want just to add some very good aspects such as the very helpful and nice staff, the heavenly garden, also our balcony which had flowers growing from bellow. It was very quietfull, charming in every way. Not very far from the Red Beach and Archaelogical Site, the location is perfect! It is a place to remember and if possible to come back again!

Fam. Rus S.