All reviews the owner breakfast room infinity pool red beach fira and oia breathtaking views of the caldera the bus beautiful hotel local restaurants breakfast was delicious the hotel offers superior room his team quiet side private balcony rental car every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in the superior room - it was so clean and the views were amazing of the whole Caldera! The staff were incredible and so friendly (especially Black magic woman Isabel, she made our stay feel like we were at home). Breakfast was delicious, so many choices especially cakes. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were very fortunate to stay in this friendly hotel in a superb room overlooking the entire island. From our balcony terrace we could see all the croissant shape island from our peaceful spot in Akrotiri. We had decided to not hire a car as we wanted to relax whilst there, which wasn't a problem at all as the hotel offered to drive us anywhere local if we wanted which we did. We had a smart phone also given to us during our stay to use to call reception for room service or from the pool, or to be collected from local beaches or restaurants. Very beautiful setting and the hotel was also beautiful. I would highly recommend staying here

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had booked and prepaid for a reservation at the Apanemo hotel for June 2019. Then, we just found out in May that my mother was dying, so I contacted the hotel and explained my situation. They were very accommodating. We received a full refund. We were so grateful to Apanemo for being so kind during this very painful time of our lives. We are going to try to go to Santorini next year. Apanemo will be the hotel we choose.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Want to say... Thank you... thank you so much to all the staff and the owners.
Everything was amazing the view, food, wine.. plus the rooms and the whole place was very clean ... easy to get to Oia, Fira and all the places are near by.
Will be back.
Thank you for making my birthday really special. :))

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pavdeol
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First what I said when looked at the view from my balcony is "WOW".
I was so impressed that I couldn't stop taking pictures of everything at this hotel:) On top of that staff were very kind and extremely helpful. I would like to say Thank you to everyone who works for this hotel for our amazing stay. You are the best!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Spiros P, Manager at Apanemo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello

We also like to thank you for Choosing Apanemo for your stay in Santorini. We are very happy that you enjoyed
your stay here and mostly that you found our staff nice and helpful.
Hope to see you again some time in the future!