All reviews sister hotel private gym two nights spa tub every morning our honeymoon hot tub three rooms own bathroom transfer service room service fira or oia best of both worlds the entire staff outdoor area perfect service amazing views
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019

From the moment we arrived Corina and her staff offered hospitality and service that were above and beyond - including a complimentary, 1-hour back massage (best I ever had!), local wine, sight-seeing suggestions, and daily gifts in our room. Bill, the hotel chauffeur took us wherever we wanted to go, and we thoroughly enjoyed his company. He even waited patiently while we watched the sunset from the nearby lighthouse. The property was near to several beaches, the archeological digs, and many fun taverns! The food at this property was fabulous and served in the most delightful manner in our room – or by the pool. The villa was well appointed with may fun decks from which to view the sunsets, the caldera, and cruise ships. We had our own private swimming pool, hot tub and gym! This place is better than the brochure and together with its sister property, the Santorini Princess Spa Hotel, highly recommended by us both! Thank you, Corina,!!

Room tip: All the villas are equally excellent! Same view...
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at many wonderful places around the world but this was a unique experience for us. I originally booked the honeymoon suite at their sister property the Santorini Princess Hotel and Spa. Got an offer to upgrade to this property and jumped right on it. There are four villas, think each identical 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with private pool/spa and gym. It is out of the way but I was looking for privacy. There is a shuttle you can book to drive you anywhere on the island and I thought the prices were reasonable. Breakfast is ordered the night before and delivered to your villa at your requested time (this was my wife’s favorite daily event). Selection is good and we had room service each night we were there. The rooms and baths are not big nor modern but enjoying the sunsets without crowds more than made up for it. Having Corinna and Maria look after us was a big bonus! Great value!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2019

My wife and I just spent a week in Santorini, with our first two nights at the Princess Presidential Suites. The housing and the surrounding views are breathtaking and perfect. What made this place even more special was the perfect service, and it all starts with the manager Corinna and her assistant Maria.

Corinna is like visiting you favorite Aunt, as she is looking make sure you have an incredible experience. After a days travel to come to Santorini, we were picked up by the hotel driver at the airport, and everything was taken care of for the next couple days. Including, wine and small token of gifts sent to the room, instant service from the staff by your own private pool including drinks, breakfast, dinner, or anything else you need. And having an ATV arrive at the property for us to tour this area of the island.

While this side of the island is a little remote, we loved being able to be nearby the archaeological site for a tour, small family owned restaurants on the water, and a trip to the lighthouse on our ATV, and then relaxing at our own villa and private pool.

Thank you Corrina and your staff!

Room tip: All 4 villas are private and perfect for a relaxing time
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

My wife recently took me to Santorini for my 50th birthday, initially staying In the Princess then the Presidential Suites. I have nothing but praise for the team led by Karina, they were amazing and could not do enough to make our stay memorable. One the morning of my birthday, I received a knock at the door only to greeted by all the staff on duty doing a birthday conga to the tune of Stevie Wonders Happy birthday and carrying cake and champagne!
Putting the great people aside, the venue is a little remote so I would recommend a car however the hotel does have a very attentive (and reasonable) chauffeur service (thank you Vasilyas). Great breakfast delivered to your pool with stunning views of the Caldera and sunset. 100% perfect.
Thanks Karina for a truly memorable stay. Nick and Annie

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2018

We recently retired, so we joined two other couples who were returning to Santorini for a second time- it was our first. This resort was recommended by their friend, and it could not have been better. There are four "condos"- separate "homes"- on the property; that's all. Each home has its own pool and spa tub (not the "Hot tub" Americans are used to). There are 3 floors, so each couple had their privacy- bedroom and full bath. The views of the Caldera (ocean) are absolutely incredible. The staff was unparaled! Talk about service and hospitality! If we wanted wine and cheese at 9 PM, we called the Receptionist and it was delivered. Full breakfasts that we'd order the night before came at designated times (8 AM, 9 AM, etc.). They provide a van and driver for trips about the island. The price was nominal in my opinion. "Take us to Oia at 4 PM, and pick us up at 10 PM", and it happened. Restaurant recommendations were all great with local knowledge...... Would go back in a second!!!!! Enjoy!!!

Date of stay: October 2018