All reviews staff were exceptional sunrise and sunset the hotel sits every morning steep walk amazing breakfast perfect view beautiful property the hotel manager honey moon off the beaten track southern end local buses fantastic stay explore the island oia or fira pool bar
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

First of all the place should be rated 5 stars in my honest opinion. I was running late for my arrival and I was greeted at the door. The staff is gracious, attentive and friendly. During the reception they were giving me a tour of the island on the travel map all the places I should visit, which were wonderful. The view is gorgeous. The villa altogether is Clean, beautiful and classic. The quality of these staff were top-notch, and I felt as if I was royalty here. It's quiet away from the noise of Fira, and will have a great view of the sunrise and sunset. This will be the place I come back too the next time I vist Santorini. Thank you again for an amazing experience.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Edwidge R
KalestesiaS, Front Office Manager at Kalestesia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Hi Ed,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and your excellent review. So happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us at maximum. It was really a pleasure meeting you and we'll be even happier to welcome you again in Santorini and Kalestesia Suites!

Take care! Greetings from all of us here!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We spent my birthday week at Kalestesia Suites and had such an amazing time and experience. The hotel sits high up south of the island with the best hotel views i have ever stayed in! We stayed in room number 2 which had a balcony again with great views of the pool and Caldera!! Our room was cleaned to a high standard with fresh towels provided daily. The hotel looks new as it is freshly painted and maintained by such amazing staff who also recommended some excellent places to visit. An amazing breakfast was served every morning on the terrace overlooking the south coast which could not be faulted. The staff here treat you like friends not guests which adds to the whole experience. Many thanks to you all for making Santorini more than we could ever of imagined and many thanks for surprising me with birthday wishes and cocktails!
If anyone is in doubt of staying here please be rest assured this place and attentive staff will not let you down! Many thanks Kalestasia suites see you again for sure!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and your excellent review. So happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us. It was really a pleasure meeting you both and we'll be even happier to welcome you again in Santorini and Kalestesia Suites!

Take care! Greetings from all of us here!

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Since the first moment me and my partner abbie arrived we have been treated excellently. The staff are awesome, and made our holiday much better than we thought it would be. As soon as we got here we was greeted by the owners (who are very nice people) they took time to give us information about the island and everything there was to do. They made us feel very welcome and everytime we saw them, they was very friendly and always made the effort to make conversation with us. The kitchen staff are exactly the same. The waiter and chef were very nice and offered top notch service and food! I honestly couldn't recommend them highly enough. We was treated like friends, not guests which is something you don't really get anywhere else. And something me and my partner really appreciated. We stayed in room 10 which was amazing! Awesome views and a very well decorated suite. Definitely worth the extra money! We will definitely be recommending this place to our friends and will most definitely be coming back in the future! If you are coming to santorini this is the place you should stay in my opinion. How its only rated 3 star accommodation I'll never know! Thank you for making us feel so welcome :-)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KalestesiaS, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Kalestesia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Abbie and Martyn

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and your excellent review. So happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us at maximum. It was really a pleasure meeting you both and hoping to welcome you again in Santorini and Kalestesia Suites!

Take care! Greetings from all of us here in Kalestesia Suites.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Everything about this place is amazing! From the moment we sat down with the host, we knew this place was going to be awesome! The host goes above and beyond anything we have experienced! And we travel frequently. The host made us feel comfortable and very welcomed! He made sure that we were taken care of. We got a superior room with hot tub and a caldera view and we felt like rock stars! Incredible view from our patio! All the staff were exceptional. Our waiter, the chef, the maid, even the maintenance guy made us feel so special. The food is amazing! The chef makes mouth watering meals. Also the onsite spa is quite nice. I can't say enough good stuff about this place... you will not regret staying here!

Room tip: I recommend a room with a hot tub / with the caldera view
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KalestesiaS, Guest Relations Manager at Kalestesia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Dear Anetha,

Thank you for your kind words and your excellent review.

It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to welcome you again in Santorini!

Take care!

Reviewed May 5, 2018

We came here for honey moon and was highly impressed by the perfect view of the room, the facilities, the meals and most importantly the great staff who showed personal care and provided very good services. Also the location is a bit further from the tourist area which Gave is a piece of mind.

You will never regret it. If we had a chance to come again, this will definitely be the choice again!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KalestesiaS, Guest Relations Manager at Kalestesia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you Leandro for your excellent review!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward in welcoming you again in the future.

Take care!