Review Highlights

Great Trip

Reviewed October 3, 2018
katy c
Houston, Texas

All reviews south discovery dried figs picnic lunch these guys great equipment private beach great fun great guide highlight of our trip took pictures white beach private tour adonis beaches george caves harris
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I really enjoyed the experience because I was able to see Santorini from another point of view, learning kayak and swimming in amazing places. The team was GREAT: friendly and professional, we've spent an amazing day (also the food was delicious)! They had thought about everything, bring also diving masks for everybody! I really recommended this team to everyone who will want to do this experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This guys know how to take folks that have never kayak before and make it a great trip. The lunch was great on a great beach, the views from the water, alot different then land.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I did the half day beginner's tour (south discovery) with George as our guide. The wind was quite strong but the team warned us of the conditions and gave us the chance to cancel, and were very reassuring throughout. They were well prepared with everything we could have needed, including hats and wind-proof jackets. George was a good laugh and took plenty of photos for us. We got some great views of the island and there was plenty of food for lunch. I was a bit nervous going into it but there is really nothing to worry about!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

My sister recommended that my husband and I book a tour with Santorini Sea Kayak and it was a fantastic day. We were picked up at a location in Oia near our accommodations and then driven to the headquarters of Santorini Sea Kayak to start our day. Our group was 6 people, which made it nice and intimate, and there were all levels of abilities and experiences. Our guide George gave good directions, made sure to keep us relatively close together, and entertained us with facts and his own anecdotes. We were able to take a lunch break (he packed lunch for us) and go snorkeling in the waters out near White Sand Beach. (He provided snorkeling gear). The water had high visibility (not many fish to see) but it was still wonderful to swim around. All in all, I would recommend it, no matter what your experience level. My husband and I have gone kayaking a couple of times before and really enjoyed this tour!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

What a GREAT experience!! The views we saw from the water were amazing! Adonis took breaks just when we needed them! The pictures we received were FANTASTIC!! We even stopped at a private beach area and had a great lunch and homemade food from Adonis' mom! Would highly recommend doing this!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

My 25 year-old daughter and I did this together and we had an absolutely magical day. Kayaking through the beautifully clear, blue-green water was amazing--you could see rocks 20' below the surface! We kayaked by the red and white beaches near the coastline marked by cliffs of every color (especially stunning were the chalky white ones).

Our guide, George, was amazing: knowledgeable, patient, informative and funny. He made us feel safe, provided good instruction, and entertained us with stories along the way. We loved our stop for lunch at a private cove where we swam and snorkeled (they provided the equipment). The food was plentiful and delicious (a variety of sandwiches: eggplant, chicken parmesan, and Greek salad) as well as dried figs and honey-sesame cookies. George even sliced open a fresh melon which was very refreshing.

The kayaks were top-notch and the equipment in great condition. They provided hats and lanyards for our sunglasses. I wore an SPF shirt; be sure to bring sunscreen and plenty of water.

Thankful for Stelios, the van driver who picked us up for our adventure (and returned us safely after we were through). We were staying in Oia and I wasn't looking forward to navigating the narrow streets down to Akrotiri in our rental car... ;-)

Don't miss this opportunity--it was one of the highlights of our trip and a real mother-daughter memory!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

This was a really fun trip and not too challenging. We took breaks as needed. Lunch was delicious and swimming in the cove was amazing. George was knowledgeable and humorous. We enjoyed having him as our guide.

1  Thank crys d
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on our honeymoon in Santorini and decided we wanted to spend a day on the water. We were looking for boat tours but stumbled on the sea kayak brochure. We got so lucky!

It was the best experience, the guys were amazing, very patient and knowledgeable. Definitely a must if you are in Santorini.

Mel & JF

1  Thank jeanfrancois2gelinas
Reviewed September 11, 2018

My mother and I did the half-day morning tour and we had such a great time with George and Stelios! It was our first time kayaking and both George and Stelios were very helpful during our struggles -we eventually made it- (hehe). Both were very friendly and knowledgeable about the island and the history! We also had a stop in a small secret-private beach for snorkelling/ great lunch/relaxing which was really nice! Also, no need to worry about having a water-proof camera, because the crew will take you plenty of pictures and send to you! Thank you guys for introducing us to kayaking! I would definitely do it again!
Highly recommended! :) :)

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We did the half day sea kayaking and loved it! You get to see beautiful coastline scenes, learn about Santorini history, and you get to go snorkeling and eat a delicious lunch on a private beach. Everyone who works there is fun, knowledgeable and easy-going. It was a great day trip to get away from the hustle and bustle of Oia and Fira and see a different side of Santorini. Highly recommended and definitely worth every penny!