“A beautiful house on a beautiful island!”
other travelers have booked this property
A milion dollars caldera views from yourislands home!!
Mornings you always remember!!!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A milion dollars caldera views from yourislands home!!
Mornings you always remember!!!!
Live your dream!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jen B
London
“A beautiful house on a beautiful island!”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This house is absolutely lovely, and I couldn't have asked for a more friendly and communicative host. Everything was absolutely spotless, and the house is decorated to the highest standard. The view is outstanding, and the location of the house was perfect for me. I was able to get to anywhere I needed in 20 minutes or less. Such a great experience, I hope to come back again some time! Thanks Maria!

May 30, 2018
Truly speaking,I think that there are no words to describe my feelings when reading such a wonderful review!!Thank you Jennifer for it!! I'm very glad for you ,firstly as a friend and secondly as a host since you enjoyed not only the "home" but its location and its views,too.You are a special person for me and I'm happy for you since you gained great experience from your stay and from your visit in Santorini as well !! Looking forward to seeing you again,my friend!
greghG868...
Newnan, Georgia
“A Wonderful Home and Hostess with a Million Dollar View!”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We were lucky enough to book this beautiful home for our vacation in Santorini. The home has amazing an view of the Caldera and you can view the Sunset every night form the comfort of your own balcony. Our Hostess Maria was wonderful and helped us so much planning our tours and daily excursions. She made wonderful traditional Greek breakfast for us everyday of our stay, and they were delicious. She made sure we had everything we needed and has great contacts and partnerships with the local restaurants. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect vacation. Our only regret is that we had to leave!

May 20, 2018
I can't say enough for you my friends!!I've already missed you!!Thank you for all the kind words you wrote about my villa and me!!! I'm very glad that you enjoyed all the facilities and services that this home offered you! I also feel very very happy that you were amazed by the location of the property.Yes,you are right!! The whole view is breathtaking!! Thank you for being a part of Hemera Holiday Home family!! Hope you will come in the future !! It would be my honor to make you feel like home and live like locals again!!
Kirk L
Lexington, Virginia
“Beautiful, large, private seafront home with spectacular panoramic caldera view”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The hardest decision in planning a trip to Santorini is about location; do you stay in the main town of Fira, the tonier town of Oia at the northern tip of the island, or somewhere less crowded and less expensive? This beautiful house is located just on the northern outskirts of Akrotiri on the southern end of the island. What it affords is a gorgeous panoramic view of the Caldera—essentially the same view as you get from Oia at the northern end of the Caldera, but at less than half the price and with far more privacy. In Fira and Oia, most accommodations are stacked atop each other, with very limited privacy and often involving a long walk to get from your car to your room. This house is a freestanding house with wonderful privacy on both sides, and you can park your car right at your door. The place is very spacious, simply and tastefully decorated, and so clean you could eat off the floors. It has wonderful decks upstairs and down, and we could have spent weeks on the upstairs deck outside the dining room, simply existing on the sumptuous view from sunup to sundown (there is literally nothing between the house and the sea but a grass-covered hillside. Sunsets were infinitely beautiful). The house is very well equipped, with 3 bedrooms on the ground floor with queen beds in each, and a large living area, dining room, and kitchen in an open plan upstairs. We were staying with another couple, and there was ample space and privacy. Maria was an absolutely perfect host, and was like having our own private concierge. She met us when we arrived at 12:30 after we arrived on a late night flight, and the next morning made us some wonderful fresh tomato fritters with basil and a kind of Greek pastry called loukoumades, a kind of delicate fried dough with honey and cinnamon. She made an equally delicious breakfast the next morning of similar traditional Santorini specialties.

Apr 29, 2018
I can't say enough for you,my dear friends!! Thank you for being a part of the family of Hemera Holiday Home!!You were absolutely perfect guests!! Thank you for all these kind words for my villa and me!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourselves staying at my property and you were amazed by its location,its facilities and its services!! It would be my honor to have you as guests again and help you "taste" more surprises that Santorini has to offer!! I wish you could have stayed longer and got surprised by some more of my treats. Looking forward to our next meeting!!
taram47
San Diego, California
“Beautiful home in a beautiful Island”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved this house and Maria. The Hermosa house looks as depicted by the pictures with a lovely view. It is fully equipped with lots of space. You definitely need a car to get around, it has a parking which makes it easy. Maria is super nice, her breakfast treats are lovely and much appreciated. We will definitely go back and have recommended the Hermosa to our friends and family. ❤️

Aug 21, 2017
I can't say enough for you my friends!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your kind words about Hemera Holiday Home villa in Santorini and me!!!You were absolutely perfect guests and nice people,too!!! I was very glad that I met you and very impatient to your next visit here!!!
vasilis k
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed at Hemera villa for 3 nights.

The rooms were spacious, tastefully decorated and with all amenities, and the villa itself was spotless clean and had great views of sunset and volcano. The villa is located on a quiet location, away from the noisy Fira etc. but it is fairly easy and quick to get anywhere on the island (by car or public transport).

Overall, i would happily go back to Hemera and Santorini, it was a memorable stay on a really nice villa and on a breathtakingly beautiful island.

Aug 2, 2017
What a great review for Hemera Holiday Home villa in Santorini!!!!Thank you!!!!
The most important of all,I think,is that you and your family enjoyed yourselves staying here and left with unforgettable memories from this place !!! Looking forward to seeing you again!!
Gene G
“Amazing Experience!!!! A Must-Stay!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family of 3 stayed 3 days with Maria in her villa on Santorini Island. I cannot say enough good things about Maria as a host and her home. The home is perfectly situated with a beautiful caldera view and private parking for your rental car. Maria greeted us warmly and showed us the home with all the ammeneties. It is better thant the photographs, spotlessly clean, with excellent hot water and AC. Maria helped us with restaurant and tour options and gave us a gift of food and wine in the refrigerator. The home is situated on the "quieter" end of the island, away from the waves of cruise ship tourists in Oia and Fira. Don't believe the tour books that say you must be in Oia and Fira for the best sunsets. The best sunsets on the island can be seen right from the balcony of Hemera Holiday Home! If we ever come back to Santorini, and we hope we will, this is where we will stay. The home is so comfortable that we felt like we would have the best vacation if we never ventured out of it for the time we were there. Thanks, Maria!

Jul 6, 2017
How many wonderful phrases about Hemera Holiday Home and me!!!Truly speaking I tried to do and I always will do my best for my guests since they are in a place with noone familiar with.I have to thank you my dear friends as you were very early bookers of the villa,very respectful and tidy,too.I wish you could visit Santorini again and stay with us.It would be my pleasure to be your hostess!!!Thank you Gene,Robin and Andrew!!!!
Alwaysloo...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place & hostess”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

So many wonderful items about our stay
1. Exceptional bedding & pillows- we have traveled a lot in Europe & these were the top!
2. Cleanliness- couldn't get over how clean & well cared for the home is
3. Breathtaking views- beautiful views that were unbelievable - I did yoga from balcony & was in a trance w the views
4. Great Location- out of the hustle & bustle of Oia & Fira, but could be there in a short while with a ride
5. Hostess- Maria is fantastic! She arranged transfers, tours, & taxis for us. She answered all my questions (and I had a lot) in a timely & friendly manner
If you are looking for a place in Santorini, you should definitely consider this one!!

Jun 21, 2017
I wish you could have stayed longer!!!You were not only kind,very friendly and tidy but you were always in a breezy manner and I liked it.Thank you my friends for all these polite words you wrote about Hemera Holiday Home and me !!!! I would love to have you as guests again!!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing