“Standard Rooom experience at the Jepara Beach Hotel”
Review of Jepara Beach Hotel

Jepara Beach Hotel
Ranked #8 of 13 Jepara B&B and Inns
Bali
“Standard Rooom experience at the Jepara Beach Hotel”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I recently stayed 4 days at the Jepara Beach Hotel at first I booked their standard room ,I booked from the reviews I had read sounded ok,and paid 350.000 rupiah per night for this room.We felt a bit like second class citizens at this hotel in the standard room their was no internet access in the room,the cable TV in the room had 1 English speaking channel,and at around 4 am in the morning was an incredibly loud noise from the local Mosque which was not really that close,It would wake me up every morning and usually I sleep ok,Our first day there was not even any hot water I had to remind myself this is Jepara.The breakfast was very basic Indonesian style white bread with very oily eggs and sometimes jam would be put on the bread beforehand.
The beach is nothing to write home about except for the huge ammounts of plastic rubbish surrounding this hotel,which is definitely a bit of a problem that will need some creative thinking on behalf of the owner of this hotel to get a handle on.
Overall my opinion of the standard room in this newish Jepara Hotel it is not really worth it definitely overpriced .After 2 days in the standard room I moved to the deluxe room which I will write another review for.

Room Tip: The Standard room not really worth what they are charging at this hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jomm903

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 1, 2013

On our way to Karimunjawa we booked a night at the Jepara Beach Hotel. The hotel was recently opened (only open for 3 months in September 2013) and a lot of the furniture was still covered in plastic, very new. This hotel has two kinds of rooms: standard and deluxe. Deluxe gives you beach view and standard gives you no beach view. We chose the normal room, since it was much cooler than the deluxe room. The bathroom was great! Spaceous, clean and a great shower! Staff is really friendly. Their English is good enough. They helped us with getting information on the boat to Karimunjawa (that didn’t go because of a storm). No was not an answer. Doesn’t matter what you need, they have everything, from beer to French fries. If it is not in the hotel, they will get it for you. They even did our grocery shopping on our departure day. All and all this was a lovely hotel for a good price. We paid IDR 125.000 for a night. I will go back on my second attempt to visit Karimunjawa.

Room Tip: There are two rooms: deluxe and standard. The deluxeroom has beach view but is much warmer and a bit...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends