“Old and Dirty International Hotel but Good Breakfast”
Review of Jepara Indah Hotel

and 1 more site!
Jepara Indah Hotel
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Jepara
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed only one night in this hotel, waiting for my travel car to pick me up tomorrow. at the first sight, this hotel looks old and dull. staffs served us with less smile and slow, need about 15-30 mnts to checked in (maybe it's the nature of central java people?). the room was not too clean, so was the bathroom, the pillows and the beds. the room itself is spacious and the breakfast was good. But I would never want to go back to that hotel again.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are more dirty
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Vera V

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I can't describe how horible the hotel is, okay I'm an indonesian. Even for the national standard that is just rubbish, I can't thing any place worst than that. And about the staff, they're not polite at all, the reception cocky, and a bit smug I think, that is just horrible . And I don't know any hotel in jepara, so I slept in another hotels I forgot the name, not far from there and its only half the price. That's a shame for a 3 stars

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank akbara.faisal
Reviewed April 8, 2012

As Jepara is the furniture making capital of Indonesia with next to none tourist attractions, so the hotel is not really for tourists. However it is spacious, working AC, rooms are quiet the staff is polite and there is a swimming pool in the yard, where you can soak after hot and humid day. The highlight of the hotel is breakfast which very good. Just expect anything special and you'll be ok.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sasak70
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Four of us stayed at this hotel in Jepara for one night. The staff was polite and showed us options for the rooms. I had read in earlier reviews on TripAdvisor about the staff. But I think it is more of language barrier (as most of them do not speak English) than attitude. We had problem ordering room tea as local people do not take milk in their tea?? So by the time the cold milk came the tea had gone flat. Structurally the hotel is very nice and spacious but needs more upkeep. As they get lot of customers who come to buy furniture in Jepara, they should maintain the hotel better. The breakfast was sumptuous. Over all adequate for short stay .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank puneri2010
Reviewed October 22, 2011

After an exhausting whole night travelling took a chance by walking in to this hotel. Front desk staff was not friendly,not helpful and informative, as when we ask where can we rent a motorbike they said they don't know and will try to check around and get back to us. Aftet some nap,we walk out and rite next to the hotel there is bike rental shop. I found that the jepara Indah staff either lying or blind of not telling me bout this shop.
Secondly we took the Standard room and pay Rp325000 that's MYR120 and they don't even hv a kettle or tea/coffee set in the room?,this room 412 very noisy as there is a very big bird's habitation next to the hotel. poor value for money.to travelers,u can walk a lil more forward of this hotel and stay in hotel kencana. half price with the same kinda room.will check out later from jepara pindah and c/in there.will rite another review then.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank kimmylolly
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I am enter to the room only 5 minutes and make cancell and they charged me 50%. I want change room and they said can not, already full book. Is this good service hotel? I don't think so

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank sushera06
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Hotels are hard to come by in Jepara. We were amazed when all of them were booked out - so book ahead!!! This hotel was central and clean. The rooms smelt like cigarettes though but the air-conditioner worked really well. The only real problem was the lights outside our bedroom window and front door were on all night and the room was lit up like a Christmas Tree. We couldn't turn any of them off. You get what you pay for here so not too bad at all!

Room Tip: front of hotel rooms too bright
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LiveCanggu
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jepara
d'SEASON Premiere
#11 of 14 in Jepara
Nusantara Hotel
Nusantara Hotel
#3 of 14 in Jepara

Been to Jepara Indah Hotel? Share your experiences!