“Extraordinary experience”

Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

When you enter Stredoveka Krcma you immediately feel like in middle ages. The entire place is illuminated just with candles, food is prepared on open fire in the middle of the pub, personell dressed in medieval clothes talk to you roughly.
Almost every day they have a great entertainment program. You can see bandits sword fighting, witches burning, live historical music playing and much more. They also pick guests to take part in the program.
Meat prepared on open fire, home made bread and their local beer were just great.
If you want to have an extraordinary experience and escape from 21st centruy for a wihle, I recommend you visiting Stredoveka Krcma and enjoy the middle-ages atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for Stredoveka krcma Detenice

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Perfect dining with middle ages atmosphere and entertainment. Visit with family and children to celebrate birthday was a good idea. Everybody got really entertained and the food was delicious. The service is middle-ages rough but friendly and fast. I give 4 of 5 because of two reasons:
1. the meal prices are a little high as the evening middle-age program is not included and charged separately per person
2. later in the evening we lacked air inside - it was really hot and the ventilation probably did not work...
However, if you want to experience something special, this is definitely the place to go.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have been here like 5 times and everytime I was very satisfied. However during my last visit happend few things and that is why I am rating this 4 of 5. There were like 30 guests in the all restaurant and we had to wait for the waiter over 15 minutes. Also it seems to me that portions of the meal are getting smaller and smaller. They are tasty, staff is very funny, everything is great, but my last visit disappointed me little bit. But I wll be back again and again, because I love this restaurant!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you can go back in the time this restaurant is the best way. Very nice place and also music and astmosphere. The food is not the best quality but it isn´t mean bad! This is not the best restaurant but their atmosphere and place never let you to forget!!!
If you are traveling around don´t forget go there!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our favourite "restaurant". We always enjoy middleages atmosphere there, very good meal and lot of fun during the sitting there. The staff is always a bit rough, but it is a part of a game. They want you to feel like in the middleages. I can recommend Fridays or Saturdays nights, when the theme evenings are taking place. Trust me, you can meet a lot of very extraordinary characters there:-) It´s worth visiting.