“Friendly, helpful, but needs improvement.”
Review of Penzion Za Vodou

Penzion Za Vodou
Penzion Za Vodou
Prague
“Friendly, helpful, but needs improvement.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was very tired, went to this place about midnight. I made booking 2 hours before. Very friendly lady told me via the phone, that it is not fully booked and I can stay. When I was staying with my car in front of the resort, doors to the private parking opened. Lady saw me from the reception - very nice gesture ! No problem she did not know who I was, because my car was the only one on the parking lot. Quick checkin, went to my room. Rooms are very small - at least the reguler ones. I was suprised how small it was. Must have been 15 square meters top. Bed ok. What I did not like also was my morning. When I wanted to have breakfest, I had to go to the different complex, which was building placed 150 meters from the hotel in a quite nice areal with pool, nicely decorated. Breakfest was poor. Only 3-4 choices of food. I was propably the only occupant of the hotel that day, but it should not be recognizable from my point of view. In the end good standart for the small city as Dvur Kralove.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kaka3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Czech first
Arad, Romania
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stay in this hotel in June 2011.Room was average not so big, with average furniture.But outside areea of this hotel are great .Two big pools and a place for footbal game , another place for basketball.The restaurant was good with a lot of local choice
I can recomend this hotel

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
#2 of 4 in Jaromer
Penzion Na Fare
Penzion Na Fare
#1 of 1 in Dubenec

Been to Penzion Za Vodou? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Penzion Za Vodou

Property: Penzion Za Vodou
Address: Podebradova 2014, Dvur Kralove nad Labem 544 01, Czech Republic
Location: Czech Republic > Bohemia > Hradec Kralove Region > Dvur Kralove nad Labem
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 7 B&Bs / Inns in Dvur Kralove nad Labem
Hotel Class:3 star — Penzion Za Vodou 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Penzion Za Vodou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.