“The perfect seafood pasta al dente!”
Review of Taverne Dolphin

Taverne Dolphin
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Finiki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2019

I didn't come to Greece for pasta however had to come back here not only for the seafood but for the perfect al dente pasta, it was perfecto the second time as well. So indeed you must come to Finiki, Karpathos for the best Italian spaghetti you’ve ever had and darling view of the Sea.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (474)

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

About last night...the sunset on the way to one of the best restaurants on the island was a stunner. We are treated as family at Taverna Delfina in Finiki. We were welcomed with homemade fish soup that was so delicious on a breezy night. I then moved on to the best seafood spaghetti ever (I had the same thing last night there as well ). Craig had a perfectly cooked swordfish. We are always treated to a taste of the most delicious cakes to finish the meal. Looking forward to our next visit!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food! Friendly service! Family owned and operated! Beautiful view! We will be back! The food is absolutely amazing and fresh!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018

After driving around the island my first day, I stopped here for lunch. So glad that I did. Nice beach and view of the sea.
The service was very good and friendly. And the fresh fish, which the server had suggested, was absolutley delicious.
I stopped here on another day after swimming, and again I was glad that I did. This is a nice place to relax and have some very good food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We went to this restaurant a couple of times while on the island. The first time I had the mixed seafood spaghetti and second time the freshest fish cooked perfectly. Very friendly, attentive service. Very enjoyable!

Date of visit: September 2018