Location is very nice but service & other facilities not up to the standard. We (about 40 friends group) went for one night stay. Hotel Executive staff focused only on foreigners & they were not interested to take care of Sri Lankans. They treated us like their enemies. Especially front office managerial staff. The way they talk was not acceptable.
I reserved a Triple Room & they allocated me a double room. It took more than 4 hours to upgrade the room for a Triple.
* Wash room tap water salty & not suitable for a bath.
* Only one drinking water bottle provided per person in Rooms.
* Swimming pool was closed at 7pm
* Behavior of Hotel Executive Staff at their lunch/dinner table was so bad & disturbed others.
* Bad smell at some of toilets.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Hotel Beruwela
- The Palms Hotel Sri Lanka/Beruwala