We went to the hotel in June with few friends. They have a double standard for guests.
We were couple of Sri Lankans and four foreigners. One of my friend (Sri Lankan), came in shorts and they refused take him in golf cart to the reception. Where as they said they can take others, even though one of us in shorts.
They asked my friend to walk to the reception, simply because he is a Sri Lankan in shorts.
Any guest who are non Sri Lankan welcome in shorts, but not Sri Lankans. It's a Sri Lankan hotel, pathetic!!!
It's really sad, that they treat different people differently.
We raised this issue with hotel staff and front office manager. They weren't very rude. Rather than admitting there is a issue, they tried to defend their action.
So we have decided to walk out of that place.
Hope they managment rectify these unacceptable policies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rejuvenate with the ancient secrets of herbal treatment at the Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara. Escape into a world of tranquility, still water adorned with lotus flowers, yoga, meditation and an ambiance of total peace disturbed only by the soft sound of the surf and the chirping of birds. Our expert Ayurveda doctors and therapists will give you a customized treatment package, including a special diet that will melt away your stress and remove the toxins accumulated in your body. Emerge from a fortnight at the Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara resort like a butterfly from a chrysalis, your mind and body reborn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara Hotel Beruwala
- Neptune Hotel Beruwela
- Neptune Hotel Sri Lanka
- Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara Sri Lanka/Beruwala