“Steamed mussels”
Review of Panta Rei

Panta Rei
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Aegina Town
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

This evening a beautiful and intelligent local woman recommended this restaurant to me. I will never forget the delicious steamed mussels with bread and white wine that I had this evening. I wish that I had a couple more days on Aegina so I could go this restaurant again. If you are in Aegina you have to go to this restaurant. Not only because of the very tasty food, the atmosphere and very friendly staff is excellent. Just go there...

1  Thank Dag_Lundgren

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a positive experience with Panta Rei. Starting with Mohitos (not as expected, but very good). Then Long Island Iced Tea not at all as expected. Sambuca instead of triple sec was terrible. The waiter did his very best to help out the situation on 9 drinks. Though terrible, there was enough spiritus in the drinks, hence a good athmosphere.
9 beer ‘on the House’ was an excellent move. We ended up with pizza special which were very good.

I would go back - due to excellent service.

1  Thank Sigurd R
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a excellent light supper - staff excellent - good music and saved my life finding my mobile!!!

Thanks guys and gals.

1  Thank CrispinZurich
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

!One of the best bar-restaurants in the center Aegina city. Excellent food (with vegan options) helpful and very friendly staff. The beautiful decoration and the great events and happenings will impress you. Is a MUST!

1  Thank Iliatango
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time eating dinner with my mom and brother. The view from the outside seating area is amazing along the marina in Aegina town. Our server was very hospitable. Spoke English and Greek. He had a fun upbeat personality. He helped suggest food to try that we would not get back home. :)

Great time!