“A place to remember”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A wonderful restaurant with authentic Greek dishes, great service and hospitality and a very nice family running it. During our stay last September in Aegina, we tried quite a few restaurants in the area but to Dromaki was by far the best. Dinner was served on the beach and the views of the sunet and the silhouette of the islands is unforgettable.
The people serving were extraordinarily friendly, knowledgeable without being intruding. Upon seeing the menu I was tempted to order too many dishes and they were constantly reminding me that it was too much and that I would better share or order less. Grilled sardines, stuffed wine leaves, aubergine dip and grilled feta with honey and sesame, wonderful taste and great value for money. This restaurant is definitely on the agenda, I strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Aegina ! Nathalie

2  Thank Nathalie868

Reviewed October 30, 2013

What more could you ask for? The food here is the best you can get in Aegina. Truly, authentic Greek cuisine with freshly, home-cooked daily specials which are superb. Freshly cooked grilled meat and fish are also delicious. The owners and staff of this family run business are friendly, welcoming and are happy to accomodate food requests. The location, a short walk along the harbour front, looking out over the sea is really nice. Views of the sunsets over the Pelloponese opposite are amazing, especially when seated at a table on the beach. All food is excellent value, the weekly winter buffet on a Tuesday night for 10 Euros is especially so with a great range of dishes. The modern, yet traditional interior provides the perfect ambience for a great Greek dining experience. You can also have the same excellent food delivered free. We had Greek salads and mezes delivered to our apartment at lunch time - very tasty. Even just pop in for a drink and sample the mezes. I would recommend to anyone who appreciates 'real' Greek food.

1  Thank Dillybop
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This artfully designed restaurant has a beautiful interior and a lovely beach area where you can dine by candlelight. We cannot recommend this restaurant more highly. We visited from Canada and stayed on Aegina 9 nights, returning to To Dramaki at least 4 times after we discovered. On one occasion, we overpaid our bill in error, and 2 of the servers chased us down the street to give us our back the money. That says a lot about the character of the people at this family run restaurant. Honestly, the food was delicious, the owners sand servers welcoming, and we wish we could go there again tonight!!
Geri and Dave from Vancouver

2  Thank geri140
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I have recently returned from a 10 day holiday to Aegina and ate here most days. Of the other restaurants I did try, To Dromaki was by far the best. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. The menu is of the Greek variety and very reasonably priced. As for the food, well, of everything I tasted I would struggle to choose a favourite as it was all beautiful. As well as being popular with the tourists, many locals dine here, which in my opinion says a lot about a place. I will not hesitate to recommend this to anyone and will definitely return when next in Aegina.

1  Thank D1dds
Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of the top 3 restaurants in Aegina. Really nice food, excellent service and a welcomíng and friendly staff.
We went there 3 times during our 11 days vacation and enjoyed it every time.

1  Thank Kirstine J