We were traveling with three kids (10,8 yrs + 9 mo). Junior suite was roomy, each one had separate bed + our baby had an separate cot. We were at 1st floor, 1/2 pension.
To be short: would not recommend. 4 stars is too high-3 stars more like it. You would get better deals elsewhere.
- Friendly service
- Although crowdy, breakfast and dinners were in our opinion good quality, plentiful. Dinners had an separate theme each night.In dinners, drinks costed an extra 3,95/evening for adult, (we did not have all inclusive)
- Separate relaxation area with gym and 25m pool, they were more quiet. Entrance had an moderate few euros fee.
- Fritidsresor etc arranges much different activities
- Rooms were noisy (at least in 1st floor). We ended up sleeping with earplugs, including our oldest kids. In the evening was evening show ending 10pm, in morning noise from corridor.
- Aircon was in only one room- if door was closed, our bedroom was without ac.
- Rooms were shaggy (broken shower, in wc broken ceramics in wall, towels old and worn, faucet did not give an proper flow of water)
- In room only water kettle and few cups, no chance of making baby food in room (separate house for babies at outside)
- Stony beach, which is not suitable for smallest children
- Windy localisation
- Quite far from Ingles (6km)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TUI Family Life Orquidea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- TUI Family Life Orquidea Bahia Feliz, Gran Canaria