Me and my wife stayed in this hotel two weeks in Jan-Feb 2013. The hotel was ok, pool area nice and mostly quiet, food in little restaurant reasonable, service fine, location maybe too quiet, good restaurants nearby but above all other things was the entertainment guy in pool area - he was super (Trust me, I'm a doctor!). The really bad thing happened after holiday. My wife noticed that she had forgotten her iPhone 5 charger in room. I called the hotel and they said that they have found the charger but they can't send it to us because it's against their normal procedures. I suggested that I send them a letter that includes another letter with our address printed and money for stamps to return the charger to us. The time travels but the charger doesn't! I think that is still in Bahia Feliz. Next time in holiday we'll be in Thailand. They know waht the word service means!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great apartments and ideal for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monte Feliz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Feliz Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Monte Feliz Bahia Feliz, Gran Canaria