“Fabulous Orlando Villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area Dining table
Princess themed room
Despicable Me themed room
Despicable Me themed room
Family bathroom
Swimming pool back to green field
Spa at the pool
Game room
Laundry room
Lanai area
BBQ Grill
Front of the Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Orlando Villa”
Reviewed May 31, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at this Villa for a week during May 2017. I have nothing but praise for the villa in all areas, it was immaculately clean, kitchen was well stocked with pots/pans/cutlery, pool area immaculate, plenty of towels etc.

The Villa is situated very close to the Championsgate area, with ease of access to both the theme parks via the I4 and supermarkets/restaurants/petrol stations.

Access to the villa is via a coded gate which provides a great level of security and safety.

The beds within the Villa were some of the comfiest I have ever encountered, with all other contents being of a higher standard. We had a small issue with the jets not working in the spa, but having called the management company, this was rectified within the hour, which proves that should you need any assistance, the support is there. James the owner also e-mailed me on the arrival day which was great to receive.

James is the epitome of how an owner should deal with customers, answering every question I had within 24 hours, regardless of the depth of query. This is the 2nd time we have rented from James, having previously rented one of his larger villa's at Tuscan Hills in 2014 and I would never look to utilize the services of any other owner when I do return to Florida.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cchiasson...
Forest Lake, Minnesota
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The house was perfect for us! It was clean, comfortable, and everyone had plenty of room. The beds were comfortable. We had plenty of sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels. No bugs in sight; which was very important to me. The kids and adults loved the pool and spa. I was happy we paid extra for heat and it worked great. I would definitely rent this house again.

Wisconsin
Reviewed February 8, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing