My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for a cheap getaway in September and couldn't have asked for more. We thought it was basic but an ideal base. The rooms were clean, the pool was a little on the small side but very clean and had a sea view. There is quite a steep hill to walk up but if you're reasonably fit then it's not a problem! Obviously I wouldn't recommend for the less able bodied. The pool bar did nice snacks which weren't expensive and the owner and his wife were friendly. Sfakaki beach is also really nice and there were never many people on it which was good.
The only bad thing I'd have to say which isn't anything to do with the hotel is the woman who owns the little shop where you can buy bus tickets from was rude and looked constantly annoyed.
I'd definitely recommend this hotel it's a great little place especially if you're on a budget or just looking for a base to explore the rest of Crete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radamanthy's hotel is located in Sfakaki Pangalochori, just 10km east of the old town of Rethymnon (almost in the center of Crete). It is built on a hill just 50 meters from the main road of Crete and 350m from the nearest beach ,150m from the tavernas, super markets etc and 1000m from the nearest pharmacy. The complex offers to visitors a spectacular view and is within walking distance from restaurants, bar kafe etc. Radamanthy's Hotel Apartments consists of 17 spacious and fully furnished apartments,14 two-room apartments and 3 studios. All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen. (Fridge Electric Hob, kettle, pots, dishes, etc.) They are also equipped with air-condition, safe, TV, hairdryer, satellite TV and free wifi access for all residents. Each apartment retains the privacy (private entrance and balconies), ensuring complete privacy of the occupants. The apartments are arranged in such a way that the visitors enjoy the idyllic views of the area and the deep blue sea, from any point of the complex, without feeling of being in an organized housing complex. The view across the area from each apartment is unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radamanthys Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radamanthys Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Crete/Sfakaki