A lovely family-run hotel with a restaurant just a few minutes away overlooking the sea. Eva, the hotel owner couldn't have done more to accommodate our needs. Very understanding and helpful! Dimitri, her husband who is the king of the restaurant enjoys feeding people with a joke here and there and a lot of his own olive oil everywhere! ;) If something wasn't to your taste he would offer an alternative or fill up your plate even more if it's something you really enjoyed. Lunch was a bit predictable but very tasty!
It's worth paying for air conditionning as the weather was extremely hot when we went.
All the staff, especially Mark work extremely hard to make sure you receive the best setvice.
I didn't give 5 star rating because there aren't any activities (table tennis, football table, etc.)apart from the swimming pool. Our evenings were a bit unfilled as well untill we made friends with another family at the hotel.
But if all you need is the beach, swimming pool, nice food and drinks you would love your stay at Thalassi! We would definitely come back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thalassi Hotel-Apts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel Sfakaki
- Astrid Apartments Rethymnon
- Astrid Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Crete/Sfakaki