just returned from two weeks all inclusive at the thalassi beach hotel.Eva and Dimitri could not have been more friendly and helpful.Mark at the resaurant was very attentive and could remember the drinks order after the first evening. The food was cooked fresh as you ordered and we were offered a choice if it was something anyone did not like.(not your usual inclusive menu).The rooms were clean and had plenty of room. Yes there was a walk to the beach/resaurant but it was easy and quick (even in the dark) and we certainly did not feel frightened in any way. So yes I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a quiet relaxing holiday with excitment up the road. Thanks to all of you for a very enjoyable holiday.
Mr Eric and Beryl
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thalassi Hotel-Apts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel Sfakaki
- Astrid Apartments Rethymnon
- Astrid Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Crete/Sfakaki