Came back yesterday from a week at thalassi hotel feeling revitalised and ready to resume life back in england. Would like to thank Dimitri and Eva for a wonderful holiday full of warmth and humour. If you are looking for a lively holiday then this place is not for you. If it is quiet relaxation you require then you will not go far wrong at the thalassi, just a good homely atmosphere and fantastic food at a beautifull restaurant location. Keep up the good work guys.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Thalassi Hotel-Apts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel Sfakaki
- Astrid Apartments Rethymnon
- Astrid Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Crete/Sfakaki