“Charming bar / restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fabs Bar and Bisto - CLOSED

Fabs Bar and Bisto
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Charming bar / restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I spent some months in Nuevo Horizonte and really came to like Fab's; in fact it became my favorite in the area.

The beer during happy hour from 4 to 6 is attractively priced (and also for that matter during the rest of the day) and their food was always exquisite. What I liked the most about Fab's, though, is that it is a very happy place; the owners strike me as very pleasant people, which may account for why the waiters and cook also strike me as quite happy. This, in turn, draws in a very pleasant and amiable crowd with whom having a beer is a pleasure.

I don't think you can go wrong at Fab's.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank chansley

london
“Great little bar in a very eerie setting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Walked from calleta to antigua which was a great little coastal walk. Saw the local version of squirrels on the way which were very tame and can be hand fed.

Arriving into antigua you are greeted by what should have been a pool complex but looked more like a prison but not yet finished.

The bar was quiet but friendly barmaid. Food was also good and cheap. The whole area is deserted by the looks of it due to the recession (many nice looking villas all empty but only recently built) but dont let that put you off, this place deserves custom.

3 Thank triphunter74
Thundersley
“Great Family run Bar/Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Try the Steak and Ale Pie - fantastic - so was the mash
On other visits we went through the Menu - Salmon, Pork Home made burger etc - all very good quality
All staff were very friendly and you were made very welcome

Visited January 2013
3 Thank stevesmash
London
“Fabs New Kids on the block”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Formally Rumors, this is a wonderful restaurant combining all that is good in service.

The food is very good and varied. combined with a brilliant atmosphere makes this a very pleasant spot to spend a lot of time.

It is well priced and friendly, when I was there they had just reopened for breakfast which was excellent value as well as delicious.

Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2012
6 Thank FirmfriendsLondon
Laytown, Meath, Ireland
“WHAT A BLAST AWAITING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

While staying in Caleta De Fuste my family and I walked the beautiful coastal walk to Nuevo Horizonte one magnificent night, It must have been 27 degrees at 8pm. We came to a bar called "FABS" and heard a "SOUND" coming out of "FABS" Bistro and thought it was a CD or piped music, No!!! there sitting at the piano was a beautiful and sexy girl playing her heart out. We sat down ate,drank,listened and involved ourselves in conversation. I must say it was so so relaxing at "FABS" and the staff were excellent, friendly and funny. Anyhow I introduced myself to the pianist and when I got home I goggled her name and this is what I found,
One of the best experiences I had in Fuerteventura