“Good honest food.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Went here twice last week....had the Lasagne one night and the steak burger the other. The Home made veg soup was almost a main course in its self...very thick and very tasty.
The burger (well two, I didn't realise it was a double) was the huge....we are talking man versus food proportions here. Cooked to perfection with a side salad and fries.
The night I had the lasagne, again the portion was huge. Due to a whiskey induced stomach bug(!) I couldn't even finish half of it... No problem, instant take away!
My wife had the princess chicken one night and the sirloin the other.
You really cannot go hungry at this place.
Soup, bread, 10( maybe 12)oz sirloin, DOUBLE cheeseburger the size of a baby's head with two side salads, huge plate of fries, two large beers and a tirimasu dessert for the missus ....€34....can you REALLY go wrong for that??? See you next time guys..

There are newer reviews for Mustang Sally's

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Fantastic restaurant/bar went there almost every night for drinks or dinner. Great atmosphere staff are lovely, very friendly and the food is gorgeous, would definitely recommend it to anyone heading over :)

1  Thank Sah346
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My first visit was a couple of weeks ago, we went there three times for dinner during our week long stay. The food is fantastic, great choice on the menu and John, the owner and chef, cooked my curry to my own personal taste which was amazing, as were the other dishes I tried. The overall service and atmosphere is excellent with very friendly and helpful staff. A must go for anyone visiting the island. I will definitely be back again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Don't miss out on a visit to Mustang Sally's during your stay in Fuerteventura. We came across this gem of a bar / restaurant, located in Nuevo Horizonte, and had a fantastic evening with a warm and friendly welcome from owners John & Cathie. The food (cooked by John) was delicious, excellent value, and we will definitely be returning on our next visit to the island. There is also a super play area which kept the kids amused, and plenty screens showing live sporting events. The night we went along was particularly busy as there was also bingo on with the rolling jackpot over €500 - I even managed to win one of the games to complete a great evening all round!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went to Mustangs this evening for dinner. Ordered drinks then asked the bar person for a couple of menus. I was told by the bar women rather tersley that the menu was on the board. It wasn't said in nice way. We decided to finish our drinks and eat in a nearby restaurant that are friendly and polite. After eating in Mustangs a few times last year, it is safe to say I will never spend my money in this establishment again.

1  Thank Johnny123186597