The rooms were really nice and perfect space to move around in. The staff were really nice and helpful. They had activities for children and adults through the days and in the evenings. They had shows on in the evening. They had an arcade upstairs and a gym. The swimming pool was really big.There were buses just outside the hotel to go to Mahon and different places in Menorca.The hotel was perfect for families and children there is lots of things for them to do. Overall I loved the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southeastern part of Menorca, 200m from Cala Canutells beach, 13 km from Mahon. Well equipped terraced rooms, excellent views. Low-rise buildings, surrounded by extensive gardens. Particularly attractive for families. Studios & Apartments: kitchen, sat-TV, terrace or balcony, living room with sofas bed. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children´s pool. tennis courts. Gym. Minigolf. Miniclub. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet. Lounge & Pool bar with terrace. Services: Babysitting service. Car rental. Bicycles. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grupotel Mar de Menorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Mar De Menorca Hotel Cala Canutells
- Grupotel Mar De Menorca Cala Canutells, Spain - Minorca