We had a fantastic holiday and our stay at the Pinos Park was perfect. Food and cleanliness of the hotel outstanding.
Only criticism we had was that there was no club for children aged 9 to teens, only a mini club which was a little disappointing to start with until my youngest nephew found his feet and some friends his own age.
The swimming pool was lovely, but rather cold!
Resort very quiet, with only a couple of supermarkets and cafe/bars, great if you are looking for a relaxing/lazy holiday.
The hotel bar in the evenings is outside, which is great when the weather is warm, but the nights were chilly, so we did not make full use of the evening entertainment and opted for the small bar across the road, which I would highly recommend for food as well as a nice quiet drink, very friendly and welcoming.
Overall lovely family hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the IBEROSTAR Pinos Park, every detail has been carefully designed to offer your children the perfect holiday adventure. They can take part in a treasure hunt together with other mini-pirates, be a dragon tamer in the fun pool or throw themselves off the zip-line like the bravest of adventurers. Would you like to find out more about this family hotel in Mallorca? Tailored 100% to families. That’s how the rooms at the IBEROSTAR Pinos Park are. With sea views, close to the gardens or next to the swimming pool, ensuring your kids are the first to dive in. What’s more, the rooms have plenty of space and a microwave and fridge to have the baby’s food ready, at any time. Underwater and outdoor adventures. Exploring the pine forest that surrounds the resort is not the only adventure to be found here. Inside the hotel, there’s a fun pool full of fantasy figures, slides and waterfalls. There is also an adventure area with zip lines and adrenaline-filled obstacle courses for the littlest ones. With the taste of Mallorca, Mexico, Italy and Asia… There’s so much choice, you won’t know where to start. At this family hotel, you will also find show cooking as well as desserts and ice creams that will drive your kids crazy. Reliable entertainment. At the Miniclub, children can play in the pool, dress up as scary zombies or become an amazing magician casting spells and making secret potions. Lazy days for you. They won’t be bored for a second and in the meantime… You’ll have time for an intimate moment or two with your partner at this hotel in Cala Ratjada. You can savour a daiquiri in a hammock by the pool, practise a sport in the fitness centre or enjoy a live music, dance or acrobatics show. Two steps from the beach. This is what is between you and a barefoot stroll along the fine-sand beach, swimming in the turquoise sea and enjoying a family afternoon making sand castles with your children on the sea shore at Font de Sa Cala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Pinos Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Pinos Park Hotel Font De Sa Cala
- Iberostar Hotel Pinos Park
- Pinos Park Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Pinos Park Font De Sa Cala, Majorca