All reviews nice hotel breakfast room perfect location rise poolarea pigadia sea island karpathos tavern waiters tv greek balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2015

B & B, great position, loads of great tavernas by the port, car hire for day trips to more beautiful secluded beaches, extremely clean hotel and very friendly, Shower in the bathroom a little on the small size but who can complain when everything else is so PERFECT!!!

Room tip: sea facing
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank msbarbyjean
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

We were for a couple days in Karpathos for buisness trip. We desided to book in this hotel after many recommendation. Friendly staff,clean hotel, very nice view and free wi-fi.Despite the all day round we were able to relax at the bar at night.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 550Konstantina
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

Friendly people, location directly to the beach. The rooms are not that big, but it is only for sleeping. Breakfast is good, lot's of variety. A very nice place to stay. I will come back for sure with my girlfriend.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Barry J
Reviewed August 25, 2014

A travel agent suggested this hotel to us and we were definitely not disappointed.
The price was reasonable, the rooms were clean, modern and spacious and the matress was suitable even for my bad back.
The only negative thing about it was the view since we were looking at the hotel opposite the street, but it wasn't too close to keep us from enjoying the sky, part of the mountain view and our time on the balcony. A sea-side room would have been better but that's just our luck i guess. Other than that Electra had a big pool that people actually used which baffled me since the sea is right in front of the hotel. And what a sea! Sand all the way.
Another advantage of this hotel was the walking distance from the bars, restaurants and ships at the harbor. It was far away enough to keep the noise from our room but at a 5-10 minute walk from all the night-life and 2 minutes from a super-market.
An added bonus was the people at the reception who were really friendly and helpful with all of our requests.
Last but not least was the rich buffet they had for breakfast. Everything was super, except for the non-fresh orange juice (if I remember correctly).
Overall we were really happy we chose to stay at this hotel and would definitely stay there again. It provided everything you would expect from a big hotel.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank konst66
Reviewed June 25, 2014

When I leave Sweden to go on vacation, I want to stay at a Place with good energy, good people, nice food, a Clean hotel and a nice poolarea. And the beach right there! After many trips I found this "hideaway" on Karpathos. I came back home june 12th 2014, and miss this Place so much. If You want the best stay ever look nu further. Good people runs this Place for people like You and me :) You feel welcome and the service is outstanding. Fantastic sunbeds, the best food at the Pool Taverna, CLEAN rooms, nice cleaningladies (don't forget to give them a present when You leave, for appreciation). Walkingdistance to the Town, about 10 minutes away. This is just what You need to charge Your batteries in Life. A Warm Thank You to the Staff from Madeleine & Thomas Sweden

Room tip: Sea view for sure
Date of stay: June 2014