“Perfect”

Pizza Uno - Italian Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Perfect place to have pizza and Italian food very satisfying View. Have I always come here and I am always satisfied

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

100/10.
I miss Uno Salad, I miss spring rolls, I miss cheese balls, I miss pasta with spinach and chicken, I miss all the pizzas and hamburgers ..and of course Uno's UFO (which by the way, you have to try, it's something that Uno is making since 1992! All karpathians love it!)
Yes, Uno is not a traditional greek taverna BUT the food is soooooooo tasty and delicious! My words really cannot describe .. even though I live in Slovenia, where we have really good pasta and pizza, I cannot compare it with this.. the taste is soo complete.
About the staff.. they all speak very good english - probably better than yours hehe, they are very polite and nice.

Oh, I miss you guys. I am hungry of your food. I hope you are all good. Can't wait to see you, Sara ♥️

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Pizza had a bit of a thick dough, but good taste. Cesar salad was not the right recipe, a little bit of parmesan. The service is pleasant and local, even swift.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

we ate pasta and pizza. the food was tasty, nothing special. ok I guess. not very expensive. good location.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here yesterday and chose to share a big pizza, I think we could have gone for the small one. We had 3,5 pieces left. The pizza was very good and the topping tasty.

Date of visit: September 2018