“nice!!!”

Sofia's Place
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went there with my boyfriend. The view was really nice and food was delicious. It was a little crowded (people were really waiting in line to get a free seat), but although romantic.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Sophia's place is the most amzing site that you can find in Pigadia.
Food is incredible, the restaurant is on the promenade and the view is truly beautiful!
I went there with my boyfriend and everything was really romantic :)
Sorry for my bad english, enjoy your holiday;)

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Average food, reasonable prices, good service. More seems as an attraction for tourists. Domestic wine is great. I ordered roast lamb and I was quite pleased.

1  Thank Darko_Vukovic
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Such a choice from the menu, it was difficult to decide. We enjoyed everything chosen. Sophia was very pleasant, as were her staff. Again, it appeared nice and clean.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the best tavern I have ever tried in Greece. Amazing place, food, atmosphere and joyful Sophia is outstanding.

1  Thank baxialby