All reviews great beach pool bar greece sea rooms karpathos
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

A really nice place and the owners and staff that are the best! Feels like you are at home with friends. Ok rooms and very clean.
Can really recommend this hotel to everyone that like the genuine and calm environment!!
Our fist time in Greece was great because we had the luck to live here. 100 m to great beach (sand) with beanbags and parasol for 3 euro a day. Really comfy
The pool at the hotel is great and the sun beds at the pool area have sun all day.
We didn’t try the pool bar but looks nice. The only downside is the hard beds.
Safety box is available for a small amount of money.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 521lenan
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Nice , clean and friendly environment, to come and stay !!!! There's a lovely pool and pool bar for your summer cocktails and if you wanna go to the beach is right away!!! Only 2 minutes walk !!! Really nice choice for your summer vocation in beautiful Karpathos island!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Fotini K
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Wonderful staff, the room was all right, the balcony to the sunset. Near restaurant and to the sea. I felt I was at home! I will return!! I lost my golden ring in the restaurant To Perasma. The staff in restaurang found it and gave it to the hotel staff and they send it to me. I am so greatful to the honest staff!!

Room tip: Higher floors to the sea or to the mountins!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2015

We stayed here for one week and it was perfect. Me and my girfriend got a 3-bed room in the 2nd floor which has 2 balconies. The room was clean (there is no cleaning on Sundays) and comfortable.

The hotel is just a few steps away from the sea and just 10 minutes from the bus station and the downtown.

The staff is so friendly and helpful, last day we had a late departure but there was a possibility to take a shower in another room and we could leave our luggages in the office, so we were able to enjoy the beach during the last day :)

Just one small disadvantage: breakfast could be better.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank eglerandrew
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Very nice hotel.Friendly behavior from the owners.Quiet big family rooms with very good level of cleaning,free wi-fi and air condition.Near the sea.Also it has its own swimming pool and a snack bar with good stuff.The distance from Pigadia is not far away.So everyone can go on foot.Breakfast could be better.Very good choice for relax.

Date of stay: August 2015