All reviews great pool bakery port supermarket beach
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stayed 12 days at towards the end of the season. The rooms are quaint, basic and clean. The staff are very friendly, and the hotel is centrally located. A highlight for me was waking up the church bells :)

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a few days in this family-owned hotel and we were very pleased with the great welcome we received. The rooms are large, clean and with nice balconies. The 4th floor rooms offer sea view. The breakfast is simple but enjoyable and plentiful. The only small inconvenience is the noise from the street from the motos - late ai the night and early in the morning. We would nevertheless recommend this hotel. Parking around is easy to find and markets are close by.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I had never been to Karpathos before so had just try to find a place to stay at with least effort to the stay. This was the place! I had a one bedroom apartment just for myself for a reasonable price. Very good buffet breakfast, eggs, greek youghurt etc. All of the personnel were very kind and helpful and spoke good English. The apartment was clean, aircon worked (very essential when it is +40 centigrade outside), was cleaned every day. Manolis from the hotel helped me to rent a car, Irene cheered me up when I was worrying whether I would know how o drive in the mountains -turned out I did well. The staff was there for you and helped you with every issue. The pool is good size and you can sit by it in a shadow of a tree and order something to drink -that is luxury. Regina is a couple of blocks from the harbour and the boulevard by sea -very good because then it is quieter. ATM and a shop was within a couple hundred meters, walking down to the restaurants took a couple of minutes. The last block up to the hotel is a slight challenge -most people can do it. I greatly recommed the hotel and hope to return next spring.

Room tip: A higher floor (there is an elevator) and the windows to the sea/church -a great view.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelmomFinland
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here two weeks and really enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a two-room apartment, and the rooms were large and clean. We missed an electric water kettle, but I'm sure it would have been provided if we had asked. The mantra was: "let us know if there is anything you need". Our kids loved the pool, since we normally go to the beach. The location of the hotel is very central, yet it was nice and quiet.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2016

The hotel has a very good location, close to the center and close to the beach too. The stuff was helpful and nice. The rooms are not modern but very clean. The wifi didn't work everytime perfectly...

Date of stay: June 2016