“Simply great!”
Review of To Psaraki

To Psaraki
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Vlychada
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Traditional seafood Taverna in Vlychada, Santorini
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a great lunch on a break from the sun in Perissa. Everything was just amazing, we had eggplant dip, grilled squid, a greek salad and a santorini salad (delicious!).
Were not in the mood of a full fish, but everything they brought looked delicious. The service was perfect, everybody was very nice and helpful. Beautiful view ob Vlychada port. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Kenlou79

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let me start by staying I LOVE boats. I mean really love them. So this place was perfect for me! The restaurant sits up above a port fishing boats, catamarans, and yachts all call home. I love watching owners come in and go out of the port during our time there. The meal was fantastic, and I knew it would be the moment our waiter said, "Would you like to look at a menu, or see the fish?" See the fish, of course! So he took us inside to get an up-close and personal look at what would soon be on our plates. The food was fresh and wonderful. My husband ordered the Parrot Fish, and it was all I could do, not to steal off his plate! But my amber jack was also really good. Reasonable priced compared to other locations on Santorini. I recommend going for lunch and getting a table right on the cliff overlooking the port.

1  Thank wdt7
Reviewed July 8, 2013

fantastic view on a cosy port where they still catch fresh fish, friendly staff, delicious food, away from the touristy restaurants

2  Thank Katrijn B
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was the best seafood meal we had on Santorini. The restaurant host an outdoor patio right on the cliff overlooking the Vlychada harbor. The staff were exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable of all the local and seasonal fish. We had the grilled octopus, a Greek salad, calamari, and the catch of the day - a perfectly cooked whit fish. A must place to eat while on the island!

1  Thank Mercedes G
Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a fantastic way to finish our holiday in Santorini. To Psaraki was bar far the best meal we have had in Santorini - better than any of the expensive places in Oia that are mostly filled with tourists with food that is served accordingly. We had the most interesting and divine appetisers - like string beans with dill, parsley, onion and lemon juice; and marinated zucchine with tzataiki. We had the best sardines I have ever had - grilled and stuffed with parley and herbs - and fried red mullet which was so fresh and delicious. Don't miss it!

1  Thank hotelscrutiniser