“Very lively and busy restaurant”
Review of Pantelis

Pantelis
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Gialos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a thriving and busy place on the harbour front. I think booking is important. When we went it was full. Sadly we were a bit
unsure about the menu offer and didn't really choose te right thing. The dishes we had were lovely but I think we should have had a more varied selection. There wasn't much help on offer. We ended up with two very similar dishes which were lovely. Next time!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Pantelis is located right at the marina, on the busy street that surrounds the harbour. Great food, great service.. I would go back any time..

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were four people and ordered cold and hot starters along with a bottle of white wine. We did not feel to order main dishes and paid 102€. The food was delicious and the owner Mr.Pantelis interacrively in communication with the customers:)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We decided on a meal of meze starters and were not disappointed. Huge portions and great flavours. Especially recommend the wrapped feta parcels with honey and sesame. Busy harbour front location but the passing traffic is friendly and chatty. Busy restaurant but good service and the house wine is very drinkable so don't worry about the lack of wine choice. One of the very good ones, and don't be fooled - you are in Symi not Gialos!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Nice location - overlooking the harbour. Bread was excellent - grilled with garlic and olive oil. I had mussels saganaki, easily the best dish I had all holiday. We decided not to have dessert, but the waiter decided that seeing as I am pregnant, I needed some extra fuel and he brought me a plate with two small tastings of desserts: chocolate cake and cheesecake. Both were to die for. Lovely staff and great food at very reasonable prices. Highly recommended!