A very quaint little village setting that was well secluded yet centrally located - a gem in an island that is a gem in itself.
Mercury and his team were very helpful and gave us some really good advice on things to see and do.
The horse & cart is well worth doing and so is an island tour by boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Symi Town, Iapetos Village is surrounded by a 500 m2 garden with palm trees and stone-paved courtyards. It offers traditional accommodation and free Wi-Fi throughout. A free-form pool with a sauna and poolside bar is provided. Opening to a balcony or patio with pool and garden views, each air-conditioned unit features an LCD TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is fitted with a hydro-massage shower cabin, bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodation types are self-catered, while others are divided in 2 levels. Iapetos Village offers 2-way transfer from Symi Port, at 200 meters. The organized beach of Nos is around 1.3 km away. Free, private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iapetos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iapetos Village Hotel Gialos
- Iapetos Village Symi, Greece