Travelling in Greece in November isn't always easy and we have had our share of disasters, so finding a hotel like Iapetos was an unexpected delight. The large bedroom was comfortable, clean, well-decorated with a nice bathroom and surrounded by the most beautiful gardens. Being out of season, the pool was closed and no breakfast available but there were coffee and tea making facilities in the room which was all we needed. The caretaker/gardener was very helpful and arrived to carry our bags in the morning without being asked. We were only there one night but I would have happily stayed much longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Symi Town, Iapetos Village is surrounded by a 500 m2 garden with palm trees and stone-paved courtyards. It offers traditional accommodation and free Wi-Fi throughout. A free-form pool with a sauna and poolside bar is provided. Opening to a balcony or patio with pool and garden views, each air-conditioned unit features an LCD TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is fitted with a hydro-massage shower cabin, bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodation types are self-catered, while others are divided in 2 levels. Iapetos Village offers 2-way transfer from Symi Port, at 200 meters. The organized beach of Nos is around 1.3 km away. Free, private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Iapetos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iapetos Village Hotel Gialos
- Iapetos Village Symi, Greece