We love coming to Symi but I have found some of the accommodation rather basic in the past. Iapetos is definitely the answer: comfortable, clean and with a decent bathroom in which everything works. The staff are kind and helpful. The gardens are charming and we spent a happy day hanging around,using the pool andhaving drinks from the bar. If there is one criticism it is that the interior decoration is almost entirely devoid of style. Iapetos is very conveniently situated for the main port so it is just a short walk each morning to get to the taxi boats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Symi Town, Iapetos Village is surrounded by a 500 m2 garden with palm trees and stone-paved courtyards. It offers traditional accommodation and free Wi-Fi throughout. A free-form pool with a sauna and poolside bar is provided. Opening to a balcony or patio with pool and garden views, each air-conditioned unit features an LCD TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is fitted with a hydro-massage shower cabin, bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodation types are self-catered, while others are divided in 2 levels. Iapetos Village offers 2-way transfer from Symi Port, at 200 meters. The organized beach of Nos is around 1.3 km away. Free, private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iapetos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iapetos Village Hotel Gialos
- Iapetos Village Symi, Greece