“Expensive but nice”

Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Los Abrigos
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Los Roques offers some of the finest dining in Tenerife. With fresh ingredients sourced from local fishermen and farmers, the food is delightfully seasonal and prepared with the utmost attention to detail. In addition to the regularly changing a la carte options, there is a tasting menu, which gives the diner the opportunity to try a wider range of dishes. Wines include an excellent selection of both local and better known international offerings and there is an extensive cocktail list. With sunset views across the bay, this is a must visit restaurant for food lovers, those in search of a romantic air and anyone looking for somewhere to celebrate a special occasion.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food here is definitely a class above most of the restaurants around the area, but also priced accordingly. If I could fault anything, I'd say the service was a tad over-attentive.

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Los Roques

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Whenever I go on holiday I like to give myself a treat. Now when I travel to Tenerife I know what that treat is going to be. Restaurant Los Roques never fails to wow on food, deliver great service and provide that special something that all great restaurants have, the ability to make your visit a memorable occasion to treasure. The staff at Los Roques love food and it shows. Go on, treat yourself!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a special restaurant for the final evening of our holiday and fortunately someone in our hotel recommended Restaurante Los Roques. From the moment we arrived, as the sun was setting our evening has gone down in family history! Delicious food, fantastic, thoughtful service and the consideration given to our two sons of 10 and 8 was outstanding. Our only problem has been that our boys now judge every meal against Restaurante Los Roques. We love going to traditional fish restaurants, and there are many in Tenerife but if you want something special, look no further!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I stumbled on this restaurant and to this day I think it is one of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had! It is pricey but oh so worth it! We had the tasting menu paired with wines and it was all fantastic.

1  Thank ejoy29
Reviewed October 17, 2012

A true gem of a restaurant situated in the lovely seaside town of Los Abrigos near the marina. The restaurant has a lovely outdoor terrace, ambience and modern interior. Booking is recommended if you would like to sit on the terrace and we had a lovely table. The food is brilliant and i highly recommend the Ostrich Carpaccio with shaved foie gras and white truffle oil and the also the crab cakes which were delicious and for dessert you shouldn't go past the pavlova or the caramelised banana tart. Service and staff are excellant and friendly and it is well worth making a trip

3  Thank JohnWebb