Stayed Mitsis from 29th April 2013 for 6 nights. Read reports saying coach takes 2hrs so got a cab from airport €60 and got return coach transfer which was just under an hr, so that wasn't too horrific. Weather was lovely, bit hazy in the mornings but by 11am pretty much brilliant sunshine. Hotel absolutely spotless, buffet restaurant very very good. Local drinks fine, bit ropey vodka but all inclusive so to be expected. The on site restaurants pretty average, Greek restaurant was very good (apart from the angry looking waitress!) Italian restaurant was literally a bowl of pasta (pretty decent though) which you would be able to obtain in the buffet restaurant. The Chinese was nice, found out afterwards that you could order dishes off menu that they don't advertise or tell you.
Staff amazing, a LOT of French guests there with their usual arrogant 'we don't queue' and 'we have bad manners' demeanour but that's pretty much my only complaint. Booked 2 days before we left and paid £240 with ice lolly.com (yes I know I couldn't believe it either) I would have paid three times that and not been disappointed. Will definitely be back. Thank you for reading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roda Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Roda Beach Resort & Spa Corfu, Greece