Just back from the last 10 day's of the season. Arrived at 2am handed sandwiches and water then escorted to our requested swim up pool. Lovely 2 bedroom with loads of storage space , balcony which had a gate straight into the pool.
Next morning up early for brekky , (could do with more days with bacon) , but plenty to choose from , impressed with the hotel facilities and high standards.
Glass's are glass in the indoor bars , but plastic at the pool and beach bar , the choice is yours.
Lunch and dinner excellent 1st few days , but i did get a bit sick of the sight of pork steaks, but always plenty of choice.
Chinese was my favorite , italian ok , greek nice too.
Free canoes etc on the beach which was good , spot of fishing off the jetty too.
Evening entertainment held in the pool bar , great for young kid's but i think they should do something in the main bar , for the adults ...kids things were like the holiday camp stuff you get in the uk , but at least families were happy. Plastic glasses only which i didnt like.
Shop expensive , have a walk along the beach to roda to buy things half the price.
Drinks...beer fine , sprits very very strong. plenty soft drinks.
Staff ok , some freindly some not , but never really ignorant as some mention , assitant manager always walking about , freindly and always smiled and said hello , as for the manager he was a miserable sod.
There was a few people rightly complaining about the last few days where the standards dropped , a meeting with the main manager didnt result in people being able to keep there rooms on as a compensation , i believe the manager was very rude in the meeting.
I will be back , next time in season as the hotel as excellent facilities , i think because it was the last week of the season , standards were not as high as things gradually started to wind down, but thats no excuse for them.
Overall we really enjoyed the holiday , even after we checked out at 12 , we still had the full facilities of the hotel and meals til we left at 9pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Roda Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Roda Beach Resort & Spa Corfu, Greece