All reviews good size the owner katarina studio supermarket zante sea
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

We have just returned from Keri after having an amazing trip. Our daughter was married on Cameo Island and Katerina the owner of Marathon showed great interest even giving us a huge bouquet of balloons the day before the wedding.
These apartments are well looked after spotlessly clean with a modern feel.Nice big efficient shower. Good size balcony with views of the sea and beach. Shop on site. 3 minutes to restaurants and bars. We had a great time and if ever we go back to Zante would not hesitate to book this apartment. There is nothing bad I can say about Marathon only one very small thing I had to buy a tea towel but I'm sure had I asked would have been given one. Thank you Katerina for a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Up stairs apartments have balconies down are patios not as private.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Just leaving from an amazing holiday away and I must say that Katherina is a lovely lady. The marathon studios and apartments were located right next to the beach in the beautiful little town of Keri. First time staying in Zante and some of the views were fab. Definitely recommend coming to Keri and staying in these apartments.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Katarina is the jem of this place! She has been truly amazing. We have been welcomed with a drink and some donuts and she offered us a bottle of wine as gift for our honeymoon. The room and the toilet were spacious and the terrace is an add on for your goodnight drinks!
Location is just perfect, facing the beach, just a minute walking from the port, restaurant and amenities.
Katarina has been helpful with any kind of info we asked. We were also able to borrow two sunbeds for the beach.
Would definetely visit again!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Having read the excellent reviews of Marathon Studios & Apartment, I decided to spend a week there in September. I couldn't be happier with my choice. The studio was very nice, new, cosy and super clean. There was a well equipped kitchen and a balcony with table and chairs where I could eat looking at the beach. Furthermore, I really appreciated that at the ground floor there's a mini market, run by the Marathon Studios' owner, where I could buy everything I needed for my stay.
How many times have you read “We are a few steps from the beach” and then you found out that it wasn't exactly like that? In this case it's absolutely true. The Marathon studios are just a few steps from the nice beach of Limni Keri, a quiet village in a charming secluded bay where you can eat delicious greek food, rent a boat or choose one of the boat trips to Keri Caves, Marathonisi Island and other natural attractions. If during the day from the beach you can admire Marathonisi, at night you can stare at the stars listening to the sound of the waves.
I visited many beautiful places in Zakynthos, but every time I was happy to return to Limni Keri and to my cosy studio. What made my studio such a special place was the owner, Katerina, and her family. They were amazing hosts: kind, friendly, helpful. They gave me some good tips about visiting Zakynthos. It was nice to talk with them... And I could practice my Greek too! They really know how to take care of their guests and make them feel at home! They're not only amazing hosts, first of all they're amazing people.
Many thanks to all of you for making my stay an unforgettable experience. I look forward to coming back!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Great location,good size room and bathroom,very well equipped kitchen,close to beach,shops,restaraunts.perfect hosts who were marvellous,always enquiring if everything ok and providing me with homemade cakes and wine,peaceful relaxing area,great balcony .

Date of stay: May 2016