The overall impression after our vacation is that we’ve had a pleasant stay but there are a few things, good and bad, that I want to mention because I think that it would be helpful for the future guests. First, we’ve booked three studios about 2 month in advance and were asked to transfer a down payment of 30% into a private account to confirm the reservation. In the end, we only paid 10%, but we were given no invoice or something like that, but everything was fine when we arrived at the villa. One of the studios had two twin beds, and the owners were nice enough to offer to replace it with another as soon as one would be free. In about four days, we were offered an apartment with a matrimonial bed. The studios were pretty clean; the towels were changed three times in 10 days and the bed sheets once. Every day, they would clean the floor in the bathroom and take out the garbage. There was an exception though, for whatever reason, in one studio the garbage hadn’t been taken out for several days. Another minus: they did not provide us toilet paper when we ran out and we had to buy it for ourselves from the store.
The kitchenette was well equipped; it had everything from plates and cups to frying pan and pot. Also all the studios had a small and pretty terrace, with a round table and two chairs, ideal for drinking your coffee in the morning or staying late and chatting in the evening. The terrace had a view over the garden, beautiful and well taken care of, with palm trees and mandarin trees. As for the sleep quality, the beds were comfortable and it was quiet, except for some dogs from the neighboring villas that started barking from time to time.
The host (the wife, cause we haven’t had much contact with the husband) knew little English but we understood each other, none the less. Except from the time that we checked in and checked out and the time when she asked us for our passports, we didn’t see much of her. So, as for their hospitality, they were quite cold, they only asked if we had a good stay the last day of our holyday, when we paid for the accommodation.
To conclude, the villa is in very good condition, it has nice rooms with terraces and a beautiful garden; it is close to the beach and offers a good price/quality ratio. Still, there is room for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Phoenix Apartmnets & Studios is located inside a beautiful lush garden, surrounded by olive trees, just a few steps from Keri Beach (Limni Keri in Greek). The magical, romantic scenery of Keri Beach, the tropical beaches of Zakynthos Island, bathed in the Greek sun, and the warm hospitality combined with the facilities that Villa Phoenix offers, is all you need for relaxed, carefree vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Villa Phoenix Apartments & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Phoenix Apartments & Studios Hotel Limni Keri
- Villa Phoenix Apartments And Studios
- Villa Phoenix Apartments & Studios Zakynthos/Limni Keri, Greece