My husband and i had a fantastic two week stay in Castello Di Rodi.Staff and service excellent.Nothing is a problem. Sheets and towels changed every couple of days.The pool is kept spotlessly clean. The courtyard area is beautiful, especially in the evening when it was all lit up.Definitely not for people with walking problems, as pool and dining area at the top of the building, only accessable up flights of stairs. On the whole a great hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Rodi is a family-owned hotel built in a medieval castle theme. We are located in Kallithea, 500m from the beach and 100m from the local center with tavernas and shops. We offer single, double, triple as well as family sized rooms. Our rooms are simply furnished and all are equipped with refrigerator, TV with international channels, direct-dial telephone and coffee making facilities. In our relaxed and friendly environment you can soak up the sun on the pool terrace or enjoy an afternoon coffee break in the shady courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HostelWorld so you can book your Castello di Rodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Rodi Hotel Kalithea
- Castello Di Rodi Kalithea
- Castello Di Rodi Rhodes, Greece