I stayed in one of the rooms a right at the beach front. Well worth the extra money. Had full board which was worth it. Wide selections during the buffet service. Pizza restaurant was good, you could each get an individual pizza made fresh from the oven. About an hour drive from stone town. Great service and happy smiles from all staff. I didn't have a problem with the BeachBoys and was a single traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax,fun and extensive all inclusive services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diamonds Mapenzi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Mapenzi Beach Club Hotel Mahonda
- Mapenzi Beach Hotel
- Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar
- Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar Island, Tanzania