Nice hotel in Zanzibar with good service and not bad food. Lots of Italians and French. Ocean coast not very good and pool quite small.
Pretty sand, some different sport games makes some differ during the day.
Locals are annoying, but not allowed to the territitory.
May be excellent for some "relaxing" rest cause no any disco or other entertainment around. Perfect for reading books :))))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax,fun and extensive all inclusive services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Diamonds Mapenzi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Mapenzi Beach Club Hotel Mahonda
- Mapenzi Beach Hotel
- Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar
- Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar Island, Tanzania