We learnt about Seaview Paradise from the internet during planning our vacation in Thailand, and immediately fell in love with the property (which looks exactly as it is in the pictures) and later Gary (the owner) and his team.
We came with the friends of ours and occupied two one-bedroom villas in the mountains to have more exercise and motion. Both villas (Two Tree and Longevity) were great and met our expectations. The mountain pool is just another Wonder of the World.
But it was Gary who made the place and our stay so very special. He really cares about people and values his reputation. He initiates small events for his guests - dinners, rock concert (OH!), which unite people from different countries and they learn more about their neighbours. Following a power cut-off on the island for 3 days Gary acquired a power generator for the property and we didn’t notice any further problems with electricity afterwards. He and his wife also hosted a dinner for all the guests and personnel who suffered the "blackout".
We cherish every moment we spent at Seaview Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate tranquil holiday in individual designed Beach and Mountainside Villas or Beach single rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Paradise Hotel Lamai Beach
- Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel Ko Samui/Lamai Beach