Seaview Paradise is really a paradise on a emerging island. We had one of the houses in the hills. We had two floors, four bedrooms, several toilets and two terraces. The view is incredible and you have the privacy you want if you come home from crowdy Lamai or Chaweng. From the pool and the whirlpool you have a astonishingly view on the sea, the beach an Lamai. There are a lot of plants all over the place. The people are extremely friendly, the service was always perfect. Last but not least you have the possibility to use the privat beach of the resort not far from the hills. We will come back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate tranquil holiday in individual designed Beach and Mountainside Villas or Beach single rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Paradise Hotel Lamai Beach
- Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel Ko Samui/Lamai Beach