From the moment we arrived at the airport, it was an amazing experience. Gary and his family are so hospitable. We got into our bungalow and 30 min later, we were meeting up with the rest of the family for drinks and dancing. We stayed up on the hill, most people suggested we get scooters/motorbikes but we walked pretty much everywhere or would get a ride to the beach. Take a flashlight with you at night, even if you're just going to the pool because it gets dark! ;)
Speaking of the pool, infinity pool that is, once my boyfriend got in I didn't think I'd ever get him out again! The views are amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate tranquil holiday in individual designed Beach and Mountainside Villas or Beach single rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Paradise Hotel Lamai Beach
- Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel Ko Samui/Lamai Beach