We stayed two nights here but wish we could have stayed more. For the price I couldn't be happier. We paid less than half the rate on their website by emailing them direct.
The resort is clearly one of the nicest in lamai beach, the service is excellent and the breakfast was delicious. All around the services were terrific, and the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun, flowers, smile and momentums of happiness is all about our boutique beach resort “Lamai Wanta Beach Resort”.Located at the main coast of Lamai, at the heart of Koh Samui. Lamai Wanta provides a perfect atmosphere to rejuvenate your soul, reward a floral holiday, recharge your batteries and relax at the most cozy private beach of Lamai Wanta. The Boutique Resorts offer 74 most convenient room on floral theme with plush amenities and spacious size of bed. A floral sunbath, and smile therapies are just a few activity to name about, but lots to see when you are here. Reawaken your freshness of mind with the subtle rhythms of waves softly lapping the pristine aroma of herbs and flower. Enjoy the warmness of hospitality Lamai Wanta Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lamai Wanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Wanta Beach
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Beach
- Lamai Wanta Ko Samui/Lamai Beach