Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Avi Haddy
Rishon Lezion, Israel

Had an Amazing stay at this hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 21, 2019via mobile
We had a marvelous time at this resort & spa hotel for 5 days 4 nights we got the most of every thing. Staff services was incredible. Every thing was tip top. Very big rooms, clean and tidy. Pool area was great, good music wonderful service and a step from sea. Every thing was at hand, food, drink, massage. Very quiet and relaxing. The staff of the hotel did were willing to help in every way they could. We loved our stay. Lami beach is located about 30 min drive from Chaweng beach and it will cost about 500 Bhat to get there.
Date of stay: February 2019
    $40
    $67
1.3 miles from Beach Republic The Residences
Free parking
The best boutique hotel in Koh Samui where guests enjoy panoramic views from every room.
$78
    $34
    $40
0.8 miles from Beach Republic The Residences
View more hotels in Lamai Beach
All reviews club suite bedroom penthouse private pool massage sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2019

We stayed at Beach Republic for 9 nights recently (family of 4 - 2 x teenage kids) in a 2 story, 2 bed/2 bath private villa with private pool.
The accommodation itself was amazing - beautiful tropical and serene in feel with spacious rooms and well appointed bathroom and kitchen.
The staff throughout the resort were amazing. Mike, Gift and May in the restaurant were knowledgeable and always greeted us with a warm and friendly conversation and were genuinely interested in our stay and how they could make it better.
Front office/Reception team were the same - nothing was too much to ask and they provided us with their local knowledge which helped make our stay even better.
Each day the breakfast buffet was world class with lots of different options and items such as pancakes, waffles, omlettes/eggs etc cooked to order.
The Sunday Brunch buffet is a MUST - the food is extraordinary in both variety and quality.
Being a little out of the way from the main thumping centres of Chewang and Bo Phut meant that our little section of the island was quiet, yet still close to everything we wanted to do - we were also in walking distance to a number of restaurants and Lamai town itself.
The shuttle bus was also helpful taking us for free to certain parts of the island at certain times of the day. The only suggestion I would make would be to have these more regularly if possible.
We felt very safe with 24 hour security who engaged us in friendly banter every time we saw them.
The gym was basic, but had enough options to have a decent workout.
On the beachfront there was fantastic sun beds and the location afforded the option to either swim at the beach, or swim in the pool.
Offering happy hour every night allowed us to have a cocktail while watching the sun set which was also very special.
Being able to have confidence in booking all of our excursions through reception was also great - the team were also very interested in our reviews each time we came back so that they could in turn recommend (or not) to other guests.
Overall, this is one of the best places we have stayed on our travels as a family. The separation of kids to adults (yet still within "yelling" distance) was awesome as it allowed for adult (and teenager) privacy.
Definitely recommend and would certainly stay here again when we are next in Koh Samui.

Room tip: Spend the extra and get the 2 bed/2 bath villa with private pool
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank MM693
Reviewed January 19, 2019

We came to the area to enjoy a mellow, beach front experience and paid quite a bit for a private villa near this location. Lone and behold at 1600 today this resort started playing obnoxious dance music, so loudly that we could feel it rattling our bed while trying, futiley, to take a nap. When we complained to our resort accommodations, they apologized and stated that the owner of Beach Republic refused to turn down the music and that it would continue until midnight! (That is 8 hours straight of thumping bass!) We understand having an evening club environment on a Saturday night, but to subject the entire area for miles around to hours and hours of ridiculously loud dance music, is just torture. We will be forfeiting our reservation and looking for another place to stay tonight, in hopes of getting any sleep. Please consider patroning another hotel that is respectful of other businesses and visitors to the area.

Date of stay: January 2019
5  Thank Dana Y
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Beach Republic in a 2 bedroom tropical Villa over the week of Christmas. We really lucked out with the weather. The daily breakfast at the Beach Republic exceeded our expectations. Be sure to ask for a cappuccino or Latte, they are delicious! Our villa was very peaceful and relaxing and brought the outdoors to us. Overall the upkeep of the property was decent. What really makes me give the 5 star rating is the service. Mike the manager was super attentive and friendly. The staff (theng, Apple, Titan probably misspelled a few names) but to my point they were all great! The DJ is fantastic and really sets the mood. We would take long walks on the beach but always felt good approaching the resort with the nice ambience and music. The massages on the beach were so reasonable, we got one everyday! Thanks for a slice of paradise!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank paglineetu
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

Arriving after 36 hours and then being told they don’t have my reservation was upsetting! Luckily they found it and I was escorted to my room. I wish I had been able to stay longer. Despite it raining almost every single day with very loud thunder and lightening, there was a bit of sun on day 2 and day 11. I needed a complete de-stress and utter relax. I got it. Attending early morning meditation classes and morning yoga sessions was a fabulous way to help me unwind. I had a number of massages both on and off site, embarked on a Kalima - they have a fabulous detox programme available but I was on my own detox. Every morning I had a delicious breakfast which lasted me through to the next morning but there are loads of food choices on offer both there and within walking distance. It was fabulous to find a daily treat - even if I was on my balcony, the housekeeping were so quiet I did not hear them. The room was always cleaned daily. The staff, from reception and the manager, to the restaurant and pool staff, the valet staff, the teachers, the spa staff, housekeeping put beautiful fresh flowers in my room on 2 separate occasions. They also made two great towel art things. I was very sad to leave. I have already booked to come back. Next time for longer.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AliRosen
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

We lucked out because of bad weather all day and showed up at the perfect sunset and stayed to eat and drink... bring insect spray if it’s wet.

Our Phi was great and took care of us with 2 for 1 drinks and great chicken satay. Then a nice bottle of Chardonnay and more food. Pretty pool and great views from every spot! Can’t imagine what a pretty day would be like....